Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the course designed for?
- How long is the course?
- How long are the sessions?
- Is there a leader's guide available?
- Is the course available outside the UK?
- Can I download the course?
If you have a question not covered on this page please email us at email@example.com.
1. Who is the course designed for?
Although primarily designed for women, the course is also suitable for men to learn about these issues.
2. How long is the course?
The course has six sessions on two DVDs.
3. How long are the sessions?
Each session lasts for approximately 30–40 minutes.
4. Is there a leader's guide available?
No, we do not currently have a leader's guide for the course. However, Sharon James's book God's Design for Women: Biblical womanhood for today (Evangelical Press), which the course is based upon, can be used as the source of additional materials.
5. Is the course available outside the UK?
The course works on televisions following the PAL standard, which the UK and other countries use. We are able to post to most destinations around the world.
Although the course will not work on DVD players in countries that use the NTSC television standard, such as the USA, it will generally play on computers. For example, it could be used for a group with a laptop and projector.
6. Can I download the course?
We are working on making available video downloads of the course sessions. This may be useful in, for example, the USA where the DVD will not work in standard DVD players.