The God's Design for Women course consists of six inspiring sessions on the whole subject of Biblical womanhood.
- God's Design for Women
- Marriage and the Woman of God
- Singleness and the Woman of God
- Motherhood and the Woman of God
- Church and the Woman of God (Part 1)
- Church and the Woman of God (Part 2)
With the compact sessions, the material lends itself to a wide range of learning applications. You could…
- complete the course in six weeks in a women's group;
- set up a new women's cell group;
- study in a larger setting, breaking down into smaller groups for discussion;
- go through the material on your own;
- work through the course with a prayer partner, or triplet.
Or why not work through the material with someone who is exploring Christianity?
Each DVD session is around 30-40 minutes in length. You are encouraged to pause the DVD to take time to reflect on this issues and to personalise the teaching, perhaps by commenting in the course workbook.